The National Ethanol Conference (NEC) has been selected to be a participant of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Buyer Program (IBP). Through the Department’s network of offices in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide, the IBP recruits pre-screened foreign buyer delegations and brings them to selected trade shows and conferences in the U.S., connecting U.S. companies with international buyers. International trade specialists from the Department will be at the International Trade Center onsite at the NEC to provide export counseling, matchmaking services, market analysis and more!
Are you a U.S. company interesting in exporting your product overseas or do you want to expand your sales to new markets? You can indicate your interest when you register for the NEC by selecting the option, “Yes, my company is interested in the International Buyer Program. Please send more information.” Or, complete this form on behalf of your company. You will then be contacted to discuss your company’s participation in the International Buyer Program.
All qualified companies will be listed in the Export Interest Directory, which is distributed to all international buyers to make their search for products easier. By having your company listed in the directory, you are opening the door to exporting your goods!
Through IBP Select, the Department of Commerce will recruit buyers from the “target markets” of Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Korea to attend NEC. Companies listed in the Export Interest Directory will have the opportunity to request B2B meetings with these delegations. The international buyers will also request meetings with your company. All B2B meetings will be facilitated through IBP Select.
Please fill out the form to express interest in joining an IBP Delegation
If you are in “target markets,” contact your local Embassy or Consulate to join an International Buyer Program delegation to attend the NEC.
Commercial Service trade specialists located in “target market” embassies/consulates (Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Korea) can assist you with National Ethanol Conference registration, help you locate the products you are looking for to purchase at the NEC, and assist in setting up meetings with you and U.S. businesses. Traveling to the NEC with an official International Buyer Program Select delegation allows you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free Conference Registration ($899 Value)
- Access to the International Trade Center
- Access to Leading Ethanol Producers, Innovators, Marketers, and Suppliers
- Executive–Level Ethanol Industry and Logistics Briefing
- Private Export Logistics Tour
- VIP Reception—Exclusive preshow networking event for high-level executives
- International Buyer Closing Reception – A networking event for IBP participants and exporters
- Dedicated time and space allotted for private Business-to-Business meetings
- Keynote Speakers & Panelists — Top ethanol industry experts share their knowledge of timely issues and topics
- Leading international trade experts discuss market challenges and trends
- International Business Center — An exclusive setting for IBP delegates to meet U.S. Suppliers